Technical Security Specialist
- BBBH802090 Jun 20, 2022 ¥8M to ¥11M
Top professional management consulting company looking to hire an all round Technical Security Specialist.
- Responsible for server and network vulnerability management and security policy exception management
- Responsible for malware protection, configuration, cloud and incident responses
- Support with IT operations, engineering and new system development
- Assist with documentation of processes and systems.
- 5+years working experience in WINDOWS/LINUX OR 5+years working experience in network technology
- Experience in malware protection, vulnerability and configuration management, cloud computing, incident response management and BCP
- Certifications in either CISCO-CCNA, Microsoft MTA and MCSA would be preferable
- Must be fluent in Japanese and English.
About our client
Top management consulting company with a strong presence in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
813 4563 1958