- Sep 01, 2022
- ¥11M to ¥14M
Work as an Project Manager for a company that provides a cross platform software framework for the development of apps and devices under both commercial and open source licences.
- Managing projects from planning to billing and serving as daily contact to both the client and the project team by getting to know them and their work and guiding them towards success stories.
- Aiding in technical discussions on a potential business prospect with the sales team.
- Making suggestions to customers based on their needs, such as schedules, prices, plans for resources, quality, etc.
- Track record of successfully managing challenging software projects in global work settings.
- A track record of effective project management techniques.
- Experience and understanding in software development to identify technical problems from the project team or clients.
- Knowledge C++, OpenGL, and Vulkan, Development of embedded software, Wayland, Yocto, QNX.
- Effective Japanese and English communication and presentation abilities.
- Solid familiarity with a variety of widely used software development approaches.
- Having prior consulting industry experience is a bonus.
- Project management experience in the development of automotive software is a plus.
About our client
Global software corporation that is the primary independent technology powering millions of devices and applications and has a significant footprint across more than 70 sectors. Major international corporations and developers utilize this company's product, and technology to help its users to provide first-rate user experiences and enhance their efforts related to digital transformation. The company does this through its cross-platform software framework for the creation of applications and gadgets, which is available under both open source and commercial licenses.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.