- Oct 25, 2022
- ¥14M to ¥17M
A unique opportunity to work at a large global investment bank in charge of developing the stress testing governance and strategy for the whole organisation.
- Reporting to the global head of stress testing and responsible for the management of the stress testing team of 30+ risk managers.
- Work on developing robust model-governance across the whole of stress testing, ensuring stress loss and regulated capital under stress is managed satisfactorily within the organisation.
- Ensure reporting is timely and provides and accurate picture to senior management. Be prepared to brief senior leadership on holistic stress testing scenarios.
- Take a leading role in developing strategy for the department. Also, ensure that the department is resourced effectively and that members are motivated and can contribute to the success of the organisation.
- This role is ideal for a risk manager who is keen to get exposure to senior management decision making and understand the holistic implications of stress testing methodologies on the organisation.
- Strong quantitative risk management background and understanding of stress-testing.
- Ability to work at a strategic level and manage relationships with senior stakeholders globally.
- Ability to work on projects to develop governance and control within risk management.
About our client
A leading global financial institution with a strong investment banking business.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.