- Oct 25, 2022
- ¥17M to ¥20M
Top global financial services provider looking for an experienced software engineer to lead and grow its IT development team in Japan.
- Be a senior hands-on developer while managing and leading a team
- Work closely with project managers, business teams and portfolio managers
- Lead the architecture, design, implementation, testing, deployment and provide support to ensure company development goals are met
- Responsible for developing new software products and applications using specifications surrounding web, infrastructure and back-end
- Lead a team of software developers.
- 7+ years of software development experience using one of the following programming languages: Java, C++, C#, .Net
- 5+ years of experience managing or leading a team
- 7+ years of hands-on software developer using Java or C++ or .Net
- 7+ years of experience working within the financial services
- English fluent and Japanese conversational.
- Having experience working in either Investment Banking or Asset Management
- Good management and communication skills.
About our client
A large global financial services company providing investment solutions to institutional clients in more than 65 countries and has a huge presence in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.