- Oct 11, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
The chance to join a recently on-shored settlement team, supporting even equities or fixed income business lines and play key role in the establishment of the team.
- Manage a specialist settlement team, supporting Japanese clients with settlement of either equity or fixed income products
- This department has been recently moved back to Japan, so there are opportunities to play a key role in the establishment and development of this team, developing processes, structures and control.
- With the bank growing its business in Japan there will be many opportunities to work on new business initiatives and grow with the organisation.
- Ensure that there is effective control and governance to satisfy regulatory requirements and provide a superior service to clients.
- Take a leading role in hiring people for the team and leading and motivating the team to deliver at a high level, ensuring opportunities for growth and development.
- Develop processes for effective regulatory reporting.
- Strong background in investment banking opportunities, either at a Japanese or foreign financial institution.
- Desire to lead a team and develop your career.
- Good product knowledge; either equity or fixed income.
- Good knowledge of settlement lifecycles and regulatory reporting requirements.
About our client
Leading foreign investment bank with a strong business in Japan
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.