- Oct 25, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
Europe-based global company in academics and education is looking for experienced Service Delivery Manager to work with internal users.
- Manage the company's global framework of end-user services for the region including Japan, covering a number of different office locations.
- Collaborate with local business stakeholders to align and execute Service Desk and Infrastructure related projects.
- Manage satisfaction for local end-users, and drive initiatives to improve their satisfaction for the support their receive from the team.
- Procurement and management of infrastructure (networks, devices, hardware, software licences).
- Manage vendors and on-site staff for Helpdesk and Service Delivery.
- 5+ years in end-user support role in an enterprise environment.
- Experience leading a team (either directly or of on-site staff)
- Strong technical understanding of hardware, data centre, devices, OS, office software.
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager or Project Lead.
- Fluency in Japanese and English required (business or above)
*Please note that we can only consider those who are allowed to work in Japan at the time of application.
- Experience in a regional role.
- Experience setting up and maintaining SLAs.
- Energetic, with a positive mindset
- Strong ability to communicate with local users in both Japanese and English
- Ability to works across different global departments, with experience to work with different seniority levels and cultures
About our client
Our client is a global educational and academic company, driving scientific research for over 100 years. They have been intrumental in increasing access to research and boosting new discoveries.
They have a mid-size office in Japan, which has been doing well and continues to grow slowly but surely.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.