- Oct 17, 2022
Japanese: Basic level
Our best client is looking for hiring one of the best web application engineer to join their global team!
- Design & Develop features on small to large scale systems
- Handle operations like releases to Production environments
- Learn about and perform load/performance tests on high access systems
- Interact and work with members from other development teams, Product Managers, UX/UI designers and QA engineers
Visa sponsorship available.
- Over 5 years of experience in web application development with any of the following
- languages : PHP, Java, or Kotlin
- Experience with RDBMS
- Experience with version control system
- Experience with Unix / Linux (shellscripting, web administration, troubleshooting, etc.)
- Experience with Web Application Framework (Kotlin/Java/Springboot, PHP/Laravel, etc.)
- Experience in API development using Java, Kotlin or PHP
- Experience working on e-commerce system
- Experience working on devops-related tasks
- Experience with system development using any of the following: Container, Queue system, Kubernetes and/or NoSQL
- Familiar with testing principles for application, Unit/Integration/Functional Testing
About our client
Our best client that is leading of the most successful e-commerce in Japan
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.