- JN -062023-1940645
- Jul 13, 2023
Architect and lead the implementation of large-scale BSS systems, ensuring reusability, scalability, and performance.
- Develop the architectural vision for BSS system implementation.
- Lead a team of Solution Designers to define E2E solution architecture and design standards.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering stakeholders to design and build platform services.
- Produce high-level and detailed designs for platform-level services.
- Oversee the design of microservices with well-defined APIs.
- Communicate architectural decisions and timelines to stakeholders.
- Adhere to Agile/Scrum frameworks and support Product Management initiatives.
- Minimum 20 years of IT experience, preferably in Telco.
- 10+ years of experience as a Solution Architect in large BSS implementations.
- Strong understanding of TMF Framework (eTOM, TAM, SID) and ODA Architecture.
- Knowledge of B2B and B2C services in the Telco domain.
- Experience in designing scalable, microservice-based Cloud Native architecture.
- Proficiency in Java programming and Spring framework.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
About our client
Our client is a leading company in the Telco industry, specializing in large system implementations. They are committed to delivering scalable and performant solutions and value strong collaboration and communication skills in their team members.