- Nov 11, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
Manage SaaS implementation projects for international clients of this BtoBtoC platform
- Work with a number of clients at one time, managing the customization and implementation of the application.
- Control project scope, change requests, issues, backlog, timelines, resource allocation for a high-quality delivery.
- Drive successful use of the application and adoption through trainings with client teams.
- Identify project risks early, and mitigate where possible.
- Ensure strong communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Fortify relationships with clients, as well as team members, ensuring expectations are managed and met.
- 5+ years of experience working with clients in Japanese on projects, either as Project Manager, Product Manager, IT Consultant, Implementation Manager or similar.
- 3+ years in (package) software delivery.
- Experience managing SaaS related to data analysis, customer service, call centre, customer engagement or SNS (social networking services).
- Ability to work together with people from different backgrounds, who might be either in Japan and/or remote.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Fluent or native Japanese skills, as well as business English or higher.
- *Please note that you must be eligible to work in Japan in order to apply for this role. Visa can not be sponsored at this time.
- Experience in Agile project management
- Good understanding of BtoBtoC SaaS
- Good understanding of SNS
- Flexible mindset. As the team is small and the pace is high, things don't always go according to plan. They will need someone who can work well in such environment.
- Keen to grow and learn new things.
About our client
Our client is a leading company in customer engagement SaaS. They have taken on a big market share when it comes to companies reaching, helping, and connecting with their customers.
They are a young and international team here in Tokyo, working with a lot of flexibility, but with a focus on getting things done.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.