Senior Project Asst. Director
- BBBH818982 Jun 14, 2022 ¥8M to ¥11M
Multinational audit company is looking for a Senior Project Director
- Manage major projects on a daily basis, creating and controlling scope, budget, schedules, and quality, with full responsibility and authority to execute the project utilizing traditional and agile approaches.
- Maintains project plans, anticipates, mitigates, and manages project risks, and develops and implements methods to reduce project timeline and budget gaps.
- Directly supervises personnel and leads project teams made up of multi-functional, worldwide, and virtual groups, ensuring that the proper expectations, principles, structures, tools, and responsibilities are in place to achieve the plan and deliver excellence.
- PRINCE 2 / Project Management Professional (PMP) / Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or SAFe-certified
- Worked on both traditional and Agile techniques in software product development projects.
- Scrum master but the knowledge and experience in waterfall methodology is crucial, especially Agile-waterfall hybrid model.
- Fluency in Japanese is a must for this role
About our client
One of the Big 4, and the largest audit company in Japan
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
+813 4550 6587