Senior Program Manager, Contact Center AI
- BBBH798445 Jun 10, 2022 Competitive
Drive development and adoption of cutting-edge technologies incl AI to international company's customer contact centre to streamline incoming queries as Program Manager
- Drive large-scale program aimed at employing new technologies into the contact center, including IVR, chatbot, RPA.
- Map out pain points from users (customers) and the business side, facilitate both requirements gathering for technical solutions and communication between teams, and regularly update senior leadership on the progress and impact of the program.
- Work together with solution architects, project managers, UI/UX professionals, and engineers on finding the solutions to myriad issues.
- Align stakeholders, define priorities, and maintain a high level of engagement and communication from involved parties (internal and external).
- 5+ years of experience as an IT PM or Programme Manager in an Agile environment, developing web-based solutions
- Experience working in or strong knowledge of contact center systems, as well as operations
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, in Japanese (fluent or above) and English (business level or above)
- Strong passion for AI technology
*Please note that you must be allowed to work in Japan at the time of application, as new visas cannot be sponsored at this time.
- A high-level understanding of how AI technology works, and how data is employed in machine learning
- Contact Center experience as a phone or chat operator or manager
- Prior experience with customer support automation
- Enjoys solving puzzles, creatively brings new ideas and solutions
- Likes communicating with people with different (technical) backgrounds
About our client
Our client is one of the largest BtoC companies in Japan, also operating globally. They have a strong connection with their customers, and are looking to employ AI technology into their customer support to a degree that not many companies in Japan have endeavoured. You will be able to join an international team, and drive some of the most cutting-edge solutions in a company where you can immediately see the results of your work.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Manager | IT Recruitment
813 4550 6487