Senior Platform Architect
- BBBH809282 May 11, 2022 Competitive
You will be a direct influence on the future projects in the FinTech company as their Senior member.
- Gather requirements and analyze them while maintaining close communication with stakeholders and managing their expectations
- Take ownership of architecture issues and advise the engineering team on related matters
- Understand the company business and its goals, find innovative technology solutions to overcome business challenges
- Proactively identify potential risks related to the architecture and find ways to mitigate/effectively manage said risks.
- Work closely with service teams to ensure compliance to company standards
- 6-8 years of software / systems engineering experience
- 2-4 years of leadership experience in an engineering or architecture team/assignment
- Experience with various technologies and architecture
- Knowledge of modern software development tools
- Knowledge of cloud (AWS ideal)
- Strong business acumen
- Business level English
- Communication skills
- Interest in fintech, technologies, and a passion to make the world a better place
- Commitment to excellence
- Respect for different cultures and perspectives, a desire to work in a diverse, talented team
About our client
Internal dynamic culture with a vision. Feel free to apply here or reach out directly for more information.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
+813 4550 6568