- Nov 11, 2022
- ¥14M to ¥17M
Exciting and technical role leading architecture of Azure cloud projects for key clients in Japan with an international team
- Design architectures for high availability, data redundancy, data loss prevention, and site recovery for clients' infrastructures
- Manage development, testing and production of Azure Infrastructure-as-a-code utilizing Powershell and Terraform
- Define and implement new architectures in client environments for high throughput and scale, managing capacity planning and load balancing strategies
- Design and implement the provisioning of Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS), Azure Container Registry, NGINX Ingress Controller, Service Mesh, and more
- Ensure data security through implementing a strong security architecture
- Drive automation of infrastructure, applications and software-defined networking by using Azure DevOps tools
5+ years of working experience as a Cloud Architect, either in vendor a or in-house
Excellent knowledge of:
- Azure CLI and Powershell
- Container platforms and tools including Kubernetes, Docker, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), Azure Container Service (ACS)
- Azure Advanced Networking
Azure cloud related certification
Business level Japanese AND English
*Please note that you must be allowed to work in Japan at the time of application, as new visas cannot be sponsored at this time.
- Experience with Identity Management and Secrets Management
- Client-facing experience in Japan
- Flexible mindset to adjust to new requirements
- Ability to work well with tight deadlines
About our client
Our client is a global vendor of IT solutions, who have been active in the Japan market for a long time. You will be able to work with colleagues and counterparts from around the world.
There is a lot of room for growth, as the company is gradually expanding in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.