- Nov 11, 2022
- ¥5.5M to ¥8M
Work on security implementations and improvements in global company, conversational EN ok!
Depending on your background, your role will center on either of the following:
- Cybersecurity related risk monitoring, investigation, incident response ans operation of cyber security measures and processes
- Improving cyber security function by introducing new (global) security measures as well as managing maintenance of security architecture and regulations
- 4+ years of hands-on infrastructure experience
- Experience or profound interest in online and cyber security
- Fluent or above Japanese, conversational English (written & spoken)
- Work experience related to SOC, CSIRT
- Experience designing rules and procedures related to IT security
- Risk assessment experience
- Experience with design and improvement of IT architecture
- Security related qualifications (CISA, CAIS, CISSP, CISM etc.)
- Strong interest in learning about security matters
About our client
Work for one of the most famous consulting firms in the world!
Large user base in Japan, especially for a foreign-invested company
IT team of over 200 people
Work with global colleagues on various new implementation projects
Public company, stable business
Unique role that lets you touch upon many different parts of security, great for your career
Internal position, so good work-life balance
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.