- Oct 27, 2022
Japanese: Basic level
Major news agency looking for a seasoned Security Engineer, Japanese proficiency a major plus!
- Engage in SOC tasks and streamline critical response and threat/vulnerability.
- Assess and determine best risk thwarting measures.
- Administer quick and timely response and engage with developers for optimized output.
- 5 years plus experience in a role related to security breach prevention and SOC responsibilities.
- WAN and LAN, networking fundamental knowledge as well as fluency in one of the following: Java, Python, Go, Ruby
- Hands-on experience navigating in an AWS Cloud environment
- Business level Japanese or Chinese
- Have worked in a multi-national enviroment.
About our client
With a mission to improve how quality news is delivered to the everyday user, this company has scaled up operations in recent years.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.