- Nov 24, 2022
- ¥3000 - ¥3500 ph
HAKEN The team is responsible for many services used throughout the company, including the ecommerce platform and marketing service, which support the foundation of the company's business.
- This position requires the candidate to be proactive in improving the operation of the services for which he/she is responsible.
- Specific duties include:-
- - Improvement of system reliability, performance, and scalability (refactoring, tuning of software used, etc.)
- - Observability improvement
- - Resolving software version ups and security issues
- Experience in software development and operation using Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Node.js, etc.
- Experience implementing Test Code (RSpec, Minitest, etc.)
- Experience with RDBMS (MySQL, Postgres, etc.)
- Linux development experience
- Business level Japanese and English
About our client
Our client is one of the largest internet service company in the world. They provide various services to millions of users using advance technology within an international team of developers and technologists.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.