Regulatory Reporting Controller
- BBBH810759 May 30, 2022 Competitive
A chance to work between Operations and Finance at a main European bank.
- Preparation and review of internal capital reporting both regular and ad-hoc.
- Conduct research on regulatory requirements, assist in the preparation of capital impact analysis.
- Handle requests from external and Internal stakeholders such as Risk, Internal Audit, Financial Control.
- Continuously improve regulatory submissions quality and identify new approaches to improve efficiencies.
- Provide regulatory advice with help from technical advisors.
- 7+ years of experience in Operations
- Business in Japanese and English is required.
- GAAP or IFRS certified candidates.
- Solid knowledge about financial products and Risk Management.
- Analytical and risk mindset.
- Strong self-driven mindset and high work efficiency.
About our client
An influential investment bank with a strong presence in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Group
+813 4550 6579