Regulatory Compliance Manager
- BBBH820154 Jun 23, 2022 ¥17M to ¥20M
A leading international fintech firm is searching for an experienced compliance manager to join their growing business in Tokyo.
- This role requires a thorough understanding of local, regional, and international financial and data compliance protocols, to formulate and implement internal controls for various teams across the form.
- Develop and implement compliance testing and monitoring procedures for the APAC branch of the business as a whole.
- Communicate compliance protocols to employees, and ensure their adherence to compliance directives.
- Liaise with external regulatory bodies whenever necessary.
- Actively participate in developing training programs and corresponding materials for employees.
- At least a bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in compliance or risk management.
- Expert knowledge of Japanese and foreign regulatory bodies and experience liaising with them.
- Written and spoken fluency in both Japanese and English.
- Experience working in a tech or a fintech company, in addition to a financial services company.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a startup environment.
- Outgoing personality with the ability to get along with colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- Self-motivated, quick learner with a keen eye for detail.
About our client
Our client is a multinational payments firm based in the UK. They are listed among the S&P 500 and are looking to invest heavily in the APAC region.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | Legal & Governance, Risk and Compliance Recruitment
+813 4550 6583