You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Regional Sales Manager
- BBBH812604 Jun 21, 2022 Competitive
International financial solutions provider searching for an experienced Sales Manager.
- Develop regional strategic sales plan to maximize growth and revenue.
- Build a reliable sales pipeline through a detailed sales process and marketing plan.
- Lead an experienced sales team to victory, maximizing performance and enhancing culture, collaboration and motivation.
- Team up with internal stakeholders such as Client Services, Sales and the Consulting Manager to increase client engagement and service.
- 10 years' experience in financial industry and around 5 years' experience in a management role.
- Demonstrated ability in a target-oriented sales environment.
- Knowledge of client workflows in the buy-side and a sense of the value proposition of the relevant products and services.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with key senior stakeholders and network contacts.
- Strong knowledge or experience in the investment management industry.
About our client
Well-respected financial solutions company with stable growth, retention, and international culture. Recently moved to a new office.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Banking & Fintech Recruitment