Regional Marketing Associate
- BBBH819824 Jun 21, 2022 Competitive
Become a well-rounded Marketing Specialist at an international data solutions company
- Build and run integrated campaigns across various channels such as email, newsletters, SNS, partners and more.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to create and improve GTM strategy.
- Support teams such as sales by communication, lead generation, regular catchups and development of various materials.
- Build brand awareness through public relations outreach, localization, content production, events and more.
- Maintain websites and campaign pages.
- 2 to 3+ years of experience as a B2B marketer, focused on driving growth and demand in
- Hands-on experience in building and delivering campaigns in various channels (e.g. Web, Email/Marketing Automation, Paid Digital, Events, etc).
- Strong in writing, communication, and editing.
About our client
Startup-like yet globally strong financial data solutions company with a unique market niche.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Banking & Fintech Recruitment