- Oct 27, 2022
- ¥3000 - ¥3500 ph
Japanese: Basic level
HAKEN - Looking for applied scientist with strong research background in at least one of the relevant areas (user behavior, AI marketing, AI fintech, geodata, advanced algorithm development).
- The selected candidate will:-
- Work on Science projects with senior members of our Offline Behaviors & Intelligence team
- Develop state-of-the-art algorithms and implement prototypes while working with senior members
- Work with Project Management team to gather business requirements, set evaluation metrics and calculate if the solution meets/exceeds them
- Strong programming experience in one or more of the following: Python, R, Scala and Java
- Experience building data science solutions to problems in Behavior Science (ex. User behavior extraction, user segment building, multi-data source user behavior combination, campaign target design, mobility data analysis, strong GPS & IP data experience)
- Understanding of user's offline behaviors in comparison to online behaviors
- Japanese language is not require for this role.
About our client
Our client is one of the largest internet service company in the world. They provide various services to millions of users using advance technology within an international team of developers and technologists.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.