- Nov 11, 2022
Exciting role in promising startup from Japan & SF, to build a brand-new software suite for Adtech (online advertising, marketing, header bidding).
- Manage the product plan, product roadmap, milestones, timeline, and technical specs of the new product.
- Work alongside engineers to deliver the best quality product, maintain it and finally retire it.
- Collaborate with the business-side Product Managers, understanding the client needs.
- 4+ years of experience managing a software, app, or SaaS product
- Background in Adtech, Web advertising, or similar
- Excellent understanding of SDLC, and Agile methodology
- Native level of Japanese, business English or higher
*Please note that you must be allowed to work in Japan at the time of application, as new visas cannot be sponsored at this time.
- Project Management experience
- Programming experience (any language)
- Flexible mindset
- Strong team workability
About our client
Our client is a startup in the Adtech world, but has brought a few very experienced and well-connected players together in the market. They have grown to dominate the Japanese market within their segment, and are now ready to expand the product, so that they can service clients in a broader way.
The team is young, dynamic, and knows the local Adtech market very well. In the office, you will speak mostly Japanese, but you will speak English as well when talking to colleagues abroad, attending conferences etc.
A great role in an exciting, growing company.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.