- Oct 05, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
An exciting opportunity to join the Finance team at a top-tier investment bank, and to be accountable for product control.
- Producing monthly and quarterly financial reports.
- Understanding the business of the desk in order to provide commentary on large Profit or Loss movements on a daily and monthly basis.
- Performing Independent Price Verification where required.
- Advising the front office on all financial and accounting matters relating to new business, products and structures.
- Ensuring a strong and efficient control environment to minimize operational risk.
- Japanese and English proficiency.
- Experience in Financial Services within Reporting, Valuation, Accounting and Daily P&L.
- Solid understanding of Japanese and Global Financial Regulatory terms.
- Practical financial products knowledge within FX, Derivatives.
- Strong analysis skills and self-motivated.
- Team player with problem solving skills.
About our client
This is a global Financial Services Institution with a strong presence in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.