- Nov 18, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
This position will play an important role in personal information protection and data privacy compliance, including communicating with the overseas offices.
- Establish and maintain systems in compliance with laws and regulations related to personal information protection; both domestic and global, such as APPI and GDPR
- Draft, revise, and implement personal information protection policies
- Coordinate with stakeholders, create proposals and advise management on global data privacy related matters
- Coordinate with both local and global data protection officers
- Initiate, and promotes activities to foster information privacy awareness within the assigned organization and related entities
- Japanese native-level and English business level
- Experience related to the Personal Information Protection Act (APPI) and at least 2 years of experience in privacy protection
About our client
One of the largest staffing firms in the world, providing HR services to over 60 countries
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.