- Oct 28, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
Join a company with a tremendous legacy in Japan. A leading Securities company is looking for a bilingual PMO to join their international team.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to define, develop and maneuver projects from end to end.
- Adopt the Agile methodology to ensure timely delivery with your teams.
- Utilize your knowledge of recent technology to assist in creating frameworks for implementation and delivery.
- Be able to work in a Japanese and English-speaking environment.
- Over 5 years of experience working as a PMO, PM, or BA in IT.
- Experience working with public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure, ect.)
- Experience working with development and/or infrastructure teams and understanding of how to communicate from a technical standpoint.
- Experience communicating with business stakeholders and translating requirements into technical and executable tasks.
- Japanese language proficiency for business in reading, writing, and speaking, JPLT N2 minimum.
- English language proficiency for business.
- Experience with Agile practices.
- Development background is a plus.
- Background or current experience in finance.
About our client
One of the nation's biggest financial services companies with offices across the world.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.