You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH792694 Jun 10, 2022 ¥4000 - ¥5000 ph
PMO position to work on an APAC rollout project for a mega-bank. Working with an international team across border for successful implementation of this key project.
- Asian implementation of a system for overseas offices.
- The project will involve customizing the accounting system that was previously released in the overseas offices and implementing it in the Asian offices.
- Project management for each business area.
- The project management team will be in charge of promoting testing, migration, and project promotion (PMO).
- Experience as a leader of an integration project (large project) at a financial institution or PMO
- Experience with data migration.
- Experience with test plans and cycle test plans.
- Experience with quality control, process completion reports, etc.
- Experience with PMO role (team coordination, issue/failure management, weekly/monthly reporting)
- Fluency in Japanese and English preferred for local and APAC communication
About our client
Our client is a major software house in Asia working with international clients on key high profile project implementation.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | IT Recruitment - Contract
+813 4550 6581