Operations Specialist (Equity and Listed Derivatives)
- BBBH809644 Jun 10, 2022 Competitive
A main European Financial Services firm is looking for the Operations Specialist to support Operations settlement and Asset Servicing.
- Liaison between front office and clients for trade confirmation and settlement for all listed products, including equity and derivatives.
- Execute day to day tasks with careful consideration of operational risks.
- Assist to generate regulatory reporting and statements.
- Interact with onshore/offshore clients to assist solving trade issues.
- Manage reconciling and processing positions related to Corporate Action events.
- 1~2 years of experience in Financial Services Institutions.
- Native Japanese and business English is required.
- Experience in Operations for Listed products
- JSDA Sales Representative Qualification is preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving ability and a quick learner.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
About our client
A stable Securities firm with opportunities to work with complex, rapidly changing products set to grow in Operations.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Group
+813 4550 6579