Operations Regulatory Reporting (AVP)
- BBBH807775 May 23, 2022 Competitive
An opportunity to join a foreign bank to be accountable for Operational Risk and Regulatory Reporting to help build legislative framework.
- Prepare and submit regulatory reports, effectively support regulatory reporting obligations.
- Work closely with the equity business lines to understand certain positions and transactions, analysing these and submitting results to regulators.
- Identify and resolve exceptions to mitigate risks associated with regulatory breaches.
- Promote risk control awareness and update the procedure manuals.
- Monitor data and system, develop tools and procedures to ensure optimal use of technology.
- Contribute to process improvement by aligning with other organisational lines of defence such as Audit, Legal and Compliance.
- Experience in Middle and Back Office with managerial experience
- Japanese and English proficiency in writing and speaking.
- Knowledge about Japanese financial regulation, preferably equity or stock.
- Experience in IT & Tech projects relevant to Financial Services.
- Proactive team player with capability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with efficient interaction skills.
About our client
This is an opportunity to get exposed to front-to-end Operations processes at a global leading Financial Services firm.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Group
+813 4550 6579