- Nov 25, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
An exciting opportunity to join a global financial services holding company who are leaders in their industry as an Equity Operations Associate.
- In charge of settlement for equity products including Japanese equity, equity derivatives and investment funds.
- Perform corporate action for equity products for both Japan and overseas affiliates.
- Complete regulatory reporting processes for Japanese regulators.
- Create internal management reports for all operational processes.
- Control and processing of all invoices.
- Working on both local and global projects for new business, system improvements and changes in market regulations.
- Work to enhance and improve efficiency and control.
- Knowledge of Investment Banking Middle Office or Operations
- Ability to identify risks, with knowledge of Japanese investment banking regulations.
- Strong communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Experience working in Equity Middle Office or Operations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic working environment and deliver change
About our client
A global leader in financial services offering both investment and corporate banking services to clients in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.