- JN -072022-1602413
- Aug 18, 2023
- ¥8M to ¥11M
A global investment bank is moving it's asset servicing team to Japan to manage Asia-wide corporate action events and is looking for two people for the team.
- A large global investment bank has a small and growing business in Japan and is establishing an asset servicing team here to support the Asia business.
- Manage corporate action events for the whole of Asia, receiving training from London teams.
- Ensure timely and efficient management of corporate action and income events.
- Gather, analyze and verify corporate event information and brief front office and clients.
- Understand client instructions to ensure the protection of their entitlements.
- Monitor any upcoming events.
- Work closely with custodians and transfer agents to resolve any issues with entitlements.
- Work on projects to improve the efficiency and accuracy of corporate action infrastructure, developing effective control and risk management.
- This role is ideal for an asset servicing professional who is eager to work at a smaller financial institution in Japan and contribute to the build out and development of a team.
- Requires a good understanding of Japan wide corporate action events and their implication on trade lifecycle management.
- Able to identify and resolve issues efficiently in a time-sensitive environment.
- Good communication skills in Japanese and English.
About our client
A large global investment bank with a small but growing business in Japan.