- Nov 15, 2022
Well-know European Investment Bank is looking to bring an Operations Analyst to Global Market to support Trade Operations.
- You will be supporting Rates (Bond, FI Derivatives) or Equities (Equities Cash and Derivatives/Structured) product transaction.
- Proactively response to clients inquires and monitor the day-to-day Operational activities.
- Responsible for daily coordination/validation of trading activities, margining, affirmations/confirmations, exception queue monitoring and reconciliations.
- Work with trading floor to identify trade breaks, support investigation and clearance of issues.
- Proficiency in Japanese and English.
- 2-3 years of experience working at Financial Services firms, familiar with Operations tasks and Securities Products.
- Prior experience working in Operations.
- Client services experience at Financial Services firms.
- Proactive as a problem-solver and self-motivated.
- Practical knowledge in Securities Product, IT, and Tech system enhancement areas.
About our client
One of the top-tier Investment Banks has a strong presence in Japan, and diverse and professional colleagues to work with and learn from in a fast-paced environment.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.