- Oct 20, 2022
A leadership role in operational risk management, allowing you to interact with senior stakeholders and gain insight into the management of Operational Risk in a complex global financial institution.
- Engage in daily oversight/validations of 1st Line of Defence, Business Continuity Management (BCM) activities, especially global and local specific process related issues
- Independently analyse effectiveness of Operational Risk Management (ORM) completed by the 1st line teams
- Identify and validate appropriate remedies, ensuring they are resolved in a timely manner and report to local committees
- Work closely with the relevant key stakeholders, including 1st line Control Management, APAC wide Operational risk teams and other 2nd line functions
- Conduct independent 2 LOD reviews to address emerging or intensified risk areas
- Identify significant or emerging operational risks
- Bachelor degree and minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Compliance, ORM, or 1st line controls management. Experiences working in financial services is preferable
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
- Understand the process flows to control associated risks from operational risk perspectives
- Must possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills needed to operate evaluation and interpretation in compliance information
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment independently to effectively meet deadlines
About our client
An established, foreign financial services firm
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.