- Nov 14, 2022
As the Network Engineer will be working side-by-side in a bilingual environment to build a comprehensive and streamlined networking infrastructure!
- Utilize tested industry standards to automate crucial elements of network settings.
- Network operations, engineering, and monitoring work in any setting.
- Leads the network engineering team in areas of specialization.
- Conduct research with a worldwide team to create designs that address security, availability, and performance using the most recent technology and best practices.
- Conducts sophisticated testing, records best practices, and updates network devices.
- Verifies compatibility and documents procedures and problems while testing new solutions, tool updates, and bug patches.
- 4 to 8 years of experience in voice/data telecommunications network technologies in all facets of network design, installation, and maintenance.
- A thorough general knowledge of storage network designs, network security, and operations.
- Comprehensive technical understanding of voice/data network hardware, software, topologies, and protocols.
- Hold an active network-related certification such as: CCNA Data Center, CCNP Routing and Switching, CCIE Routing and Switching ACE, PCNSA, PCNSE.
- *Please note that we can only accept applicants who are eligible to work in Japan at the time of applying.
- Maintains precision and high standards by paying close attention to details.
- Effectively communicates with various external stakeholders as well as the infrastructure team.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentational abilities with the capacity to persuade colleagues in business and technology as well as senior management of ideas.
About our client
Please feel free to reach out to me to learn more regarding this unique opportunity!
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.