You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH816189 May 30, 2022 Competitive
An experienced Network Engineer to join one of the largest asset management company with offices across the globe.
- "Palo Alto Firewall" change support.
- "Cisco and Aruba" device change support.
- "Support for Avaya VoIP traffic.
- Migration to Cisco switches
- Fixing security vulnerabilities in network equipment (including global support)
- Cyber security information mechanism
- Daily security monitoring
- Network equipment troubleshooting and problem resolution
- At least 3 years of experience as a network administrator
- Experience in QoS configuration
- Experience in network security operations is desirable
- Japanese: native or business level (required) / English: business level (desirable)
About our client
The Japanese-born company growing for a number of years to expand its offices into America, Europe, and the APAC region.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | IT Recruitment - Contract
+813 4563 8558