- Nov 25, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
Looking for an excellent Network Automation Engineer to be a part of one of the largest financial technology companies globally in the industry.
- Ensuring a secure and efficient content distribution network for the company's services.
- Collaboration with external CDN providers
- Assessing traffic and developing solutions to optimise the CDN network
- Communicate with stakeholders to develop plans
- Manage and implement plans
- Supporting internal CDN users
- Experience in setting up data centres
- Experience in implementing DNS services
- Experience with network troubleshooting
- Experience with scripting automation languages (C++, Ruby, Bash, etc.)
- Experience in project management
- Has the rights to work in Japan
- Bilingual - Japanese and English
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work in team-working environment
About our client
One of the largest global financial technology companies in the industry, with its exceptional dominance in the APAC region market.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.