- Nov 18, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
Europe's biggest fintech company is seeking a talented MuleSoft Developer to join its workforce with an immediate start in Tokyo.
- Develop integration points for data sources into our Data as a Service (DaaS) platform in line with technical specifications within time, budget and quality constraints,
- Assisting the Integration Solutions Architect with technical improvement opportunities,
- Performing block testing, data integration quality assurance, code review and technical specification documentation,
- Maintaining and continuously improving the CI/CD pipeline.
- Deep experience with MuleSoft and understanding of API driven connectivity architecture,
- Good knowledge of agile methodology and DevOps principles,
- Expertise in working with and querying relational and non-relational databases,
- Confidence in working with test automation frameworks, especially MUnit,
- Knowledge of at least one programming language, preferably Java or C#
- Experience with microservices architectures with knowledge of containerisation - experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, etc. is an advantage,
- Knowledge of AWS and MS Azure is an advantage.
- Has the right to work in Japan
- Bilingual - Japanese and English
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work in team-working environment
About our client
One of the top fintech companies in the industry as well as it being the fastest-growing company in the APAC region.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.