- Oct 26, 2022
Excellent opportunity to join global major banking group as a Market Risk Manager and be accountable for assessing and controlling unexpected market risks to deliver financial products effectively.
- Liaise with senior risk managers to drive compliance plans
- Create risk mitigation strategies
- Ensure business adherence to risk policies
- Submit reports
- Take part in business-level stress review
- Take care of project-related tasks
- 6+ years of work experience
- Experience with financial instruments and risk metrics
- Quantitative and collaboration skills
- Expertise in project management
- Native level Japanese and Business level English
About our client
One of the leading banking and financial services firm, they specializes in investment banking and securities trading
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.