- JN -072023-1941452
- Jul 28, 2023
Join an exciting opportunity as an Analyst in Manager Research, supporting a leading investment management and research firm's operations in Japan
- Assist in researching fund managers and managed investments in Japan.
- Join fund manager interviews, preparing rating notes and reports.
- Play a crucial role in putting together and making a case for investment strategies to internal and external stakeholders.
- Strengthen the company's research reputation in Japan by contributing to local thought leadership content production.
- Support Manager Research's active engagements with external stakeholders on investment issues relevant to Japanese investors.
- Aid in client deliverables, including reports and analytics
- Address client inquiries and fulfill administrative and analytical tasks as needed.
- At least 3-5 years of investment-related experience, with a preference for manager research or portfolio management experience.
- A keen knowledge of financial markets
- Proficient in quantitative skills and statistics. Familiarity with Python, SQL, R, or other programming languages is advantageous.
About our client
Global investment management and research firm, contributing to high-quality research that empowers investors globally.