- JN -072023-1942115
- Jul 14, 2023
- ¥8M to ¥11M
M&A Consultant with a focus on IT and Digital areas
(Location may be/can include Osaka, Japan)
- M&A IT Strategy development, IT Due diligence
- Help lead implementation planning for M&A transactions while considering challenges and opportunities
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams both in Japan as well as with global/regional counterparts
- Stay up to date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices related to IT integration in M&A transactions.
- Engage with senior client stakeholders to gain buy-in and support for IT integration strategies and plans.
- Experience in IT Consulting, M&A consulting, Digital transformation, strategy planning, or DX promotion, system integration, project management
- Strong communication skills and understanding of technology landscapes and complex business
- Fluent Japanese, and business-level English
About our client
Global Consulting / Advisory Firm with Strong Presence in Japan