- Oct 14, 2022
A leading independent investment bank and advisory firm is seeking for M&A advisors (junior - senior-level)
- Assist with sourcing of new clients/partners in each country and business development in the country of expansion
- Research / Analysis of companies and industries
- Discover seller companies targeted for M&A and collect information
- Prepare, propose and approach M&A project proposals for buyer companies
- Assist/manage execution of M&A cross-border transactions
- Communicate and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate and communicate with overseas offices
- Native Japanese, Business English a must additional languages welcomed
- Corporate sales experience is a plus
- Minimum 1+ year M&A experience would be a plus, no experience welcome
- Team-oriented, goal-oriented
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work under pressure
About our client
A leading independent investment bank & advisory firm focusing on small-cap M&A transactions. The firm is expanding its operations in Europe having a strong foothold in APAC region offering M&A advisory services and also offer service for companies looking to come in to Japan and Japanese companies looking to go overseas.
Seeking for all levels junior - senior management M&A professionals to assist in expansion of the company.
The firm boasts one of the best work-life balance compared to its peers and opportunity to travel abroad for work purposes.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.