- Nov 07, 2022
Rare opportunity to join a top tier financial services firm within their regulatory reporting division.
- Be in charge of preparing local regulatory reports.
- Make sure that all financial and regulatory reports are compliant with applicable regulations.
- Focus on continuous improvement of the accounting processes to ensure accuracy of financial reporting.
- Maintain communication with external auditors for financial statements under Japanese GAAP.
- Knowledge of accounting (J GAAP)
- Knowledge of local regulatory and legal requirements including tax law.
- Fluent in Japanese and business level English.
About our client
Globally established financial services firm.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.