- Nov 09, 2022
- ¥17M to ¥20M
A new opportunity to manage an established listed middle office team at a leading investment bank in Japan.
- Support the listed business lines, including cash equites, listed derivatives, equity finance and fixed income repo desks.
- Manage the team of 10 that completes trade capture, trade allocation and reconciliation for Japanese and foreign clients trading Japanese products.
- Manage the processing of all trades from front to back, managing relationships with key stakeholders.
- Manage the confirmation and affirmation requirements.
- Supervise processing of lifecycle events, including dividend payments, corporate actions, etc...
- Ensure the effective settlement of both Japanese and foreign trades.
- Support the front office with the development of new business and new product approvals, ensure effective operational management.
- Strong people management experience of potential.
- Good understanding of listed and exchanged traded products and operational processes.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
About our client
A leading global investment bank with a strong presence in Japan and Asia.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.