- Oct 18, 2022
- ¥11M to ¥14M
A new opportunity to join a top investment bank in Japan to support the management of the firm's cash and daily liquidity.
- Work closely with the front office desks, including short-term interest rate traders, to manage trading activity and complete effective cash management.
- Pre-match urgent trades.
- Support the daily mark-to-market process and ensure adequate collateral is held.
- Identity and resolve unmatched trades and breaks, working closely with the business, counterparties and internal infrastructure teams.
- Employ strategic liquidity management techniques to ensure liquidity meets regulatory requirements, while maximizing asset allocation and minimizing funding costs.
- Ensure client's assets are protected in segregated accounts.
- Take a proactive approach, looking for opportunities to employ new techniques and technologies to more effectively manage risks, improve services and reduce costs.
- The liquidity team works with all areas of the investment bank, giving successful applications an opportunity to get exposure to the wider business and develop a holistic understanding of investment banking.
- This role is ideal for a financial services professional who is keen to learn about the whole investment banking business and challenge themselves in a dynamic environment
- Strong communications skills in Japanese and English.
- Ability to identify and escalate risks.
- Investment Banking Middle Office experience.
- Knowledge of global and local regulations impacting liquidity.
About our client
A leading global investment bank offering diverse financial products to clients in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.