- Nov 22, 2022
Testing function to be led by QA Lead/Quality Architect in order to promote overall quality improvement; required to oversee a group of skilled testing professionals, internal and external.
- Create and improve QA procedures to make sure to implement best practices that are at the forefront of the industry.
- Ensure that quality objectives are tracked and met by supervising all facets of IT quality assurance by defining metrics and creating new tools and procedures.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for any QA-related release issues and coordinate with QA personnel both within and externally.
- Guide and instruct QA team members, spot process holes and resource-poor regions.
- Define and carry out common QA procedures for diverse projects.
- Identify the technology stack needed to support different QA processes. Lead or assist in the execution of tests.
- Keep the team focused on delivering products with the highest standards of quality on schedule.
- 10 or more years of QA experience.
- Testing expertise for backend and web applications.
- Working knowledge of various QA tasks on mid- to large-scale projects.
- Comprehensive knowledge of test execution and test management. previous practical experience.
- Project waterfall and agile experience.
- Knowledge of test automation techniques and test procedures.
- Expertise in converting QA requirements into business needs.
- Having experience with security testing is a plus.
- Japanese and English bilingual.
- Knowledge in:
- Understanding of common test tools, such as Zephyr, Selenium, Appium, and LoadRunner (Performance center).
- Understanding of security testing software like Veracode or equivalent.
- Understanding of API testing and related software like SoapUI and Ready API.
- Tools for unit testing, such as Jest, NUnit, MUnit, Junit, and Enzyme.
- Understanding of SonarQube or other static code analysis and unit test coverage tools.
- Understanding and familiarity with CICD pipelines would be beneficial.
*Please note that we can only accept applicants who are eligible to work in Japan at the time of applying.
- Ability to direct a group of seasoned test management and execution team members (onsite and offshore).
- The ability to specify test plans and testing capabilities.
- The capacity to integrate test strategy, planning, and execution with business and IT teams.
- The ability to specify test automation framework and approach.
- The ability to deduce metrics from test results and suggest actions.
About our client
Leading multi-line insurance, our client, provides customer service in both local and international markets.
It has around 60,000 employees and operates in more than 210 countries and territories, offering a wide variety of life and property insurance products and services.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.