- Nov 18, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
Europe's biggest fintech company is seeking a talented L3 Application Support Engineer to join its workforce with an immediate start in Tokyo.
- Level 1 and 2 incidents escalation
- Performing thorough troubleshooting and implementing changes
- Improving and automating business processes
- 3+ years of production infrastructure support experience.
- Experience administering Linux systems, ideally Red Hat
- Hands-on experience with Gemfire or Redis
- Basic knowledge of Perl or Python scripting
- Knowledge of operational concepts such as SLAs, metrics and alerts.
- Has the right to work in Japan
- Bilingual - Japanese and English
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work in team-working environment
About our client
One of the top fintech companies in the industry as well as it being the fastest-growing company in the APAC region.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.