You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
L2 Support Specialist
- BBBH810317 May 25, 2022 ¥8M to ¥11M
The world's leading global internet service company is seeking an IT professional L2 Support Specialist to join its excellent workforce to drive the company forward.
- Handling tickets that are escalated from L1
- Provide excellent customer support via phone or email to resolve issues such as software, hardware or network problems in large volumes.
- Travel to data centres to install or maintain equipment, including servers, network equipment and alarm receivers.
- Supports Active Directory users
- 3+ years of help desk experience.
- 3+ years of IT experience
- Good knowledge of laptops/desktops (Microsoft products)
- Good knowledge of server O/S and hardware technologies (Windows)
- Has the rights to work in Japan
- Bilingual - Japanese and English
- Good with teamworking environment
- Being able to work independently
About our client
One of the largest global internet service companies in the industry, with its exceptional dominance in the APAC region market.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | IT Recruitment - Contract
+813 4563 8558