- Nov 01, 2022
- Less than 5.5M
Japanese: Basic level
An energetic junior Project Manager for a the IT Infrastructure Department.
- Organizing projects and initiatives in line with the goals of the department and company.
- Find effective solutions regarding project communication issues.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting status throughout its life cycle.
- Organize meetings with stakeholders regarding project issues and decisions.
- Work on strategy with senior management team to get a clear understanding of project management.
- 1+ years of proven experience in Project coordination or Project management.
- Experience in Atlassian Confluence and JIRA and MS products (Excel, power point, word).
- Have some basic understanding of IT infrastructure technology.
- Prince 2, PMP certification
- Japanese JLPT N4 certificate
- Project Management skills
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Strong skills in establishing excellent customer relationships.
About our client
A major web and digital company headquartered in Tokyo
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.