- Sep 01, 2022
- ¥5.5M to ¥8M
- Collaborate with business users in operations departments to assess business needs and translate them into scalable applications.
- Creation and maintenance of new and existing applications
- Utilize custom frameworks for application development and help build powerful user interfaces using common JS frameworks (Angular, React).
- Support efficient storage and retrieval of large amounts of internal and external data and actively evaluate integration strategies for migration to the AWS cloud.
- More than 10 years of experience building financial systems in Core Java and/or Python.
- In-depth knowledge of OOJS and Vanilla concepts
- Experience using microservices and APIs
About our client
Our client is a global asset manager offering active solutions across all fixed income markets. They have offices all over the globe and using technology as an advantage to support all of businesses.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.