You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
IT Technical Support
- BBBH810296 May 25, 2022 ¥8M to ¥11M
The world's leading global internet service company is seeking an IT professional Technical Support to join its excellent workforce to drive the company forward.
- Analyze issues raised by customers and communicate with internal product development teams to resolve product issues.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise work and to work consistently within service standards and agreed targets.
- Strive to address all customer inquiries in a timely manner while improving the customer experience.
- 3+ years of in technical support
- Experience of working in the Japanese market.
- Thorough knowledge of the OSI model and computer networking principles (firewalls, network protocols).
- Ability to work as part of a team (i.e. flexible, hardworking, quick learner, motivated, results oriented).
- Has the rights to work in Japan
- Bilingual - Japanese and English
- Good with teamworking environment
- Being able to work independently
About our client
One of the largest global internet service companies in the industry, with its exceptional dominance in the APAC region market.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | IT Recruitment - Contract
+813 4563 8558