IT Strategy Partner - Insurance
- BBBH819934 Jun 22, 2022 ¥20M +
Managing Partner of IT Strategy position in a management consulting firm based in Tokyo. This Partner position will focus on client portfolios and projects for the Insurance industry in Japan.
- Maintaining positive client relationships and driving new acquisitions.
- Developing and implementing organizational goals, procedures, and policies.
- Consulting and cooperating with other executives, board members, and employees.
- Managing, monitoring, and reviewing business operations.
- Identifying improvement gaps and implementing corrective measures.
- Reviewing and overseeing all financial activities, performance, and documentation.
- Overseeing hiring activities and approving contracts.
- Degree in business administration or insurance related field
- Master's degree preferred.
- Extensive managerial experience.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Executive decision-making skills.
- Strong strategic and analytical mindset
About our client
Globally renowned, Small-Mid sized (in Tokyo) IT Strategy Management Consulting firm.
Focuses heavily on Strategy consulting, less technical delivery projects.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
+813 4563 8556